Thursday, November 1, 2012

Working on My Fitness

My 30 day shred workout is nearly finished and though I couldn't be happier, I'm also a little sad that it's over.  I've noticed a considerable difference in my body and want to continue to notice these changes.  I've been on a mission to find my next workout routine for several weeks now.  I've added running to my workout plan which has always been really helpful in the weight loss goals.  Running is also a great mental workout for me for a couple of reason.  The first being that I get really bored when I run so I'm always trying to think of a way to keep my mind occupied.  The second reason running is a mental workout for me is because I am constantly telling myself not to stop, keep going, you can do this.  It's hard work but it's also really rewarding when you stop running knowing you were able to push yourself.

So my new routine will be running and these few ideas I found on Shine a few weeks back.  It's perfect for me because I don't have a gym membership, we have a few machines in our basement but I don't really love machines.  Plus, this requires very few items to have on hand that are cheap and don't take up very much space.  In fact, the entire "gym" you'll need in under $60.  So here's what you need.


1.  Stability Ball - $9
2.  Foam Roller - $8
3.  Dumbbells - $12
4. Gliding Discs - $15
5.  Resistance Bands - $10
6.  Jump Rope - $3

I have some experience in the Gliding Discs and let me tell you, those suckers work really well.  

I'm really excited to try out this move, I could use a serious inner thigh workout and think this one will work.


Check out all of the moves using the items above here.

-stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...