Monday, November 12, 2012

My 2012 Christmas Wish List

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving.  It'll be Christmas before we realize it so I created my 2012 Christmas wish list a little early this year.  I had a hard time deciding what I'd like to have because usually if there's something I'm interested in, I buy it.  Or it's a big ticket item which requires agreement from Rick as well.  So I hope you enjoy my picks!


1.  Carlson Patterned Crew Neck Sweater - a gorgeous sweater that you can dress up or dress down.  Wear to work or at home.  Love it!
2.  Apple EarPods - because the ones that came with my old iPod are outdated and blown.  I like my music loud when running so it's time for new speakers.
3.  Hand Stitched Small DSLR bag - because my current camera bag is big, bulky and black (where is your mind?).  It's not fashionable nor is it easy to carry around.
4.  LouLou Natural Leg Warmer/Boot Socks - when you're wearing boots, you need a good warm sock.  If that sock can also look really cute, that's a plus!
5.  Bunji BAND Elastic Headband - look, do I really thing this is some great gift that I'll be super happy to receive?  It's no Coach purse, but sometimes you have to put things you need on your list too.  I need this for running.  My current band sucks at holding my wisps out of my face.
6.  Toms Burlap Alessandra Ballet Flats - I love Toms!  These would be both fashionable and comfortable and again, can be dressed up or down.  Must have these!

What's on your list this year?  Anything you're dying to have?

-stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Those flats are really cute!! I can't believe this year is almost over, craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This is a must have for me. I'll buy it myself if I dont get it. Love!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...