Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween

So this post is obviously late but I've been busy with the my job and let's be honest, that job pays the bills so I have to be more committed there.  :)  

Wednesday was trick or treat in our town so we rushed to eat dinner and get dressed up for our 6pm start time.  Because of hurricane Sandy, the weather was cold, windy, and a bit rainy.  Not fun for trick or treat but it didn't stop Addie.  

This year she went as Pocahontas.  


It all started when I found this on Pinterest.  I died over the cuteness so I knew I had to recreate it with Addie.


I made the tutu, used the white onesie as her shirt.  Her moccasin boots are from Kohl's, the fringe, feathers, and leather head strap are from JoAnn's.


Little makeup streaks on her cheeks for extra effect.  She loved trick or treating and but we took the wagon in case she got tired of walking.  


Addie still doesn't really talk so we told her to say "Trick or Treat" when the person answered the door, she would say "Trick".  And "Thank You" was "Nk".


And a close up of her boots just because they are that cute!


What did your little ones go as?  I can't wait to start thinking about Halloween next year.  She'll be the perfect age to enjoy it all!

-stephanie

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...