Friday, April 6, 2012

Flashback Friday - Bumbo Style

I was going through some pictures of Addie when she was a wee baby (I'm getting my baby fix via photos), and I found one we took of her at 6 weeks old in her bumbo.  As soon as I saw it, I remembered a picture I took last week of her sitting in her bumbo as well and thought about a comparison photo.


Look at her chubby cheeks!  They haven't changed much.  On top of her cheeks not changing much, neither has her expression.  Her mouth is ALWAYS open.  Poor girl had, and still does have, a head that registers at the 95th percentile so when she was much younger she had such a hard time building her neck muscles to hold her head up.  Have you looked back at pictures of your little ones and compared to what they look like now?  Tell us about it!

PS.  Don't forget about the giveaway, only a couple days left to enter.

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...