Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!

2011 was a good year for us.  We started out the year with the birth of our baby girl, Adalyn.  Over the past 10 months we've watched her grow into a spunky baby girl.  I can only imagine how much she'll change in the next year.  I created the blog in June and have completed several Pinterest projects and updates to the house.  To help say goodbye to 2011, here's a list of some of my favorite posts:

Favorite Tasty Thursday/Recipe
Favorite Wordless Wednesday however a close second was this one
Favorite Pinterest project - specifically the yarn wreath
Favorite Roadtrip

And here's a list of my most popular posts of 2011

Pinterest Project
Oreo Truffles
Holiday Vignette
Chick-fil-a Nuggets

I can't wait for 2012 as it's going to be a great year for the blog.  Be sure to check back tonight for a New Years Follow Fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...