Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Cheer Blog Party - Holiday Mantle

Today is the third round of the Christmas Cheer link party.  You can read about last Tuesday's Christmas Craft or Thursday's Holiday Vignette.  Today's host is Michelle from Ten June for Holiday Mantles.  Come link up!

Holiday


I'm not a fireplace girl.  Well, I take that back.  I am.  I prefer gas and we have wood burning.  Which results in the entire house and our clothes smelling like smoke.  This is one of the to-do's on my list to change out on our house so we can actually use that fireplace.  So, for 90% of the year nothing is going on in that section of the room.  Until December rolls around and I'm actually happy to have that fireplace, if only for the mantle.  This year I did more than I've ever done in the past.  The more I add the more I want to get crafty for next year.




The large hurricane here is from Partylite a few years back.  I fell in love with it!  The second glass candle holder was a gift from a coworker about 4 years ago.


The garland I bought at JoAnn's this week.



The stockings were purchased at Walmart for $6 each.


You'll remember this from the Christmas Craft post.  I added some filler gold balls from JoAnns.


This tea light holder reminds me of Starbucks.  It's one of three; gold, silver and bronze.

I cannot wait to reveal our Christmas tree to everyone on Thursday!  Don't forget about our great giveaway from Sweet December Hats.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...