Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Cheer Blog Party - O Christmas Tree!

Today finishes out the second week of the Christmas Cheer Blog Party with today's host Megan from Honey We're Home.  You can read our previous posts on Christmas Craft, Holiday Vignette, or Christmas Mantle.  Come join us in showing off our Christmas trees!

Holiday


Last year we got rid of our tree and purchased this beauty front Frontgate.  I love it.  Sticking with my silver and teal theme from last year most of ornaments are that color.  I'll be adding in some gold this year as well.









My little girl, Adalyn, didn't like that I was spending so much time with the camera and not enough with her!


Next Tuesday we'll be a Christmas Recipe link up so make sure to check back to see what we show off.  

Also, don't forget to sign up for the Sweet December Hats giveaway, which ends tomorrow as well as the Ultimate Christmas giveaway.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the teal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree! We decorated ours in a similar way. I had wanted to throw on a bunch of dollar store snowflake ornaments, but since this was the first time I ever did my own Christmas decorating, I bought WAY too many ornaments and didn't have room for the snowflakes. I have a hard time committing to one color scheme, so ours is mixed with some colorful vintage ornaments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is huge beauty! Really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colors and what a cute babe!!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...