Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Congrats to Will & Kate!

I'm sure by now we all know that the future King has been born. The first pictures are beautiful but what I love most is that Kate is wearing something similar to what Princess Di wore when she left with Will.

Prince Charles and Princess Diana leave St Mary's Hospital in Paddington with their baby son, Prince William.
Princess Diana & Prince Charles with baby William.
Prince of Cambridge first picture with kate middleton, prince william
Will & Kate with their little one!
Love it!  I actually really love her dress and am hoping to find something similar for when I leave the hospital.  Maybe Rick and I will set up a mock photoshoot when our little one is born.  I just need to get the wave down and that great wind shot!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...