Friday, July 12, 2013

29 Week Bump Update

It's been super raining and ugly out in Columbus for the past 2 weeks nearly non stop so today is finally gorgeous out.  All the windows in the house are open and a nice breeze is flowing.  I may have to make myself a pina colada, virgin of course!


Due Date? September 27th is the official date, however we have a scheduled c/s for September 20th.

How far along? 29 weeks

How big is baby? The baby is the size of butternut squash about 15.25" and about 2.5lbs.

Weight gain? +20

What's going on with baby?  From here until delivery the baby will grow substantially.  Movement will decrease because of the lack of space.  I'm already feeling this slow down which is actually somewhat nice.

Stretchmarks? Nothing new.

Sleep? When I can sleep it's pretty deep.  If I do get woken up I sometimes can't get back to sleep.

Best moment this week? I'll be honest, this is lame, but I'm feeling very solid about where I am at work. Feeling just overall on top of things which is helping me not stress when I'm at home.  

Movement? Slowing down a bit but some of the jabs are pretty solid.

Food cravings? Fair food still.

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? none.

Belly button in or out? In and slowly thinning.

What I miss? Cute clothes.  I'm feeling large and in charge and have 3 more months to go.

What I am looking forward to? Tomorrow I'm taking Addie to a fun kids workshop.  Fingers crossed it goes well and she loves it.

Milestones? No huge milestones really.

Next doctor's appointment? July 26th where we'll have another ultrasound.  More on that to come.

PS.  Last few days to enter the Sprout Organics Food giveaway.  

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...