Friday, July 5, 2013

28 Week Bump Update

Hard to believe we're another week closer to seeing this little guy. Work is finally settling down and is a little less stressful on me.  I have some more work travel coming up soon which I'm planning to enjoy as much as possible as it'll likely be my last quiet time before the baby arrives.


Due Date? September 27th is the official date, however we have a scheduled c/s for September 20th.

How far along? 28 weeks

How big is baby? The baby is the size of chinese cabbage about 14.8" and about 2.25lbs.

Weight gain? +18

What's going on with baby?  Baby's brain has developed more tissue and has formed grooves on the surface.  It's likely the baby has developed a more regular sleep scheduled in 20-30 minute intervals.  TMI:  Boy's testes are migrating to his scrotum.

Stretchmarks? Nothing new.

Sleep? Sleeping deep again, an occasional night of insomnia but for the most part great sleep.

Best moment this week? Spending time off yesterday for the 4th with Addie.  I took her to the parade and she was fun to watch.  A little sad because she's at the age she knows what candy is and to run after it when they throw it but the bigger kids are much faster (and not all so nice) so she didn't get as much candy as she could have.

Movement? Yes, loads.  Even some really great jabs to the vag that are quite painful.

Food cravings? Fair food.  And hot appetizers, is that weird?

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? none.

Belly button in or out? In and slowly thinning.

What I miss? Being able to sleep on my stomach.  I'm still sleeping slightly on it but it'd be nice to be able to sleep completely on it.  And not have to fully lift myself from bed to go from one side to the other.

What I am looking forward to? Enjoying the weekend.  It feels like the best few days were the weekend so this "extended" weekend is pretty nice.

Milestones? Viability is between 90 and 95% until 33 weeks.  Officially in the third trimester and I can't believe we have exactly 11 weeks left.

Next doctor's appointment? Today!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...