Friday, June 21, 2013

26 Week Bump Update

It's been a long week at work.  It literally felt like the longest week ever so I'm so happy it's Friday.  Even though I have to start my day at the dentist.  Lots of stuff planned this weekend.  Art fair, concert in the park, helping some friends move, 50th birthday party for some family friends.  The list goes on and on so we'll see how much we actually get to accomplish.

Excuse the duck face.
Due Date? September 27th I got the call yesterday to schedule my c-section.  We've been scheduled for Friday, September 20th!

How far along? 26 weeks

How big is baby? The baby is the size of a hothouse cucumber (whatever that is) about 14" and about 1.75lbs.

Weight gain? +14

Maternity clothes? Yes, full on.  I love maternity clothes because they can be so comfortable but they aren't cheap.

Stretchmarks? Nothing new.

Sleep? Sleep has been heavenly.  I'm getting 8+ hours every night but I feel like I need more so I think I'm catching up on the past couple years.  Or I'm preparing myself for September.

Best moment this week? Again, with Addie.  When I put her to bed at night she asks for kisses from mama and now asks for hugs too.  I love it.  She even says muah as she kisses. 

Movement? This kid never stops moving to the point that last week my OB was trying to listen to the heartbeat and could never catch it because the little guy continued to kick the doppler.

Food cravings? Chips and salsa big time.  I'm still craving that german potato salad from last week.

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? none.

Belly button in or out? In

What I miss? Nothing.  I was missing alcohol last week, not really alcohol but that fruity summer concoction so I bought some non-alcoholic mixers and made myself a pina colada yesterday.  It was fabulous!

What I am looking forward to? Another pina colada.  :)

Milestones? Viability is at 80-90% which is awesome.  We scheduled the c-section date and I passed the glucose test from last week which I'm super excited about!  No 3 hour test.

Next doctor's appointment? July 5th!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...