Friday, April 5, 2013

15 Week Bump Update

Wednesday I made a huge announcement and if you happened to miss this, well surprise!  So, today marks 15 weeks in my pregnancy and I thought I could provide you with a snapshot of what it's like during each week.  




Due Date? September 27th (will confirm a c-section date as we approach September)

How far along? 15 weeks

How big is baby?  About the size of a naval orange.  About 4" and 2.5oz

Weight gain? +1.5

Maternity clothes? Not yet, however I'm approaching it in the pants.

Stretchmarks? Nothing new

Sleep? Sleeping well each night.

Best moment this week? Our announcement to family and friends.

Movement? A few light flutters feeling like a twitchy stomach.

Food cravings? So far this entire pregnancy I've been craving a whole lot of terrible food.  Salty & sweet.  I'm making myself eat salad every day to attempt to offset that terrible eating.

Gender? Not sure yet.

Labor signs? hopefully I won't be answering this one for a while.

Belly button in or out? In

What I miss? Nothing yet, however I'm sure I'll be missing a nice alcoholic drink as we approach those nice days.

What I am looking forward to? Starting to actually show.

Milestones? Officially in the second trimester by a couple weeks

Next doctor's appointment? April 12th

PS.  Don't forget to enter the Real Kids Shades giveaway.


-stephanie

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...