Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review: Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser & Fragrance Mist

Living under one roof is me, Rick, Addie, and Chloe our 9 year old dog.  Now, I smell like roses, let's be honest.  Rick, Chloe & Addie though, they are rotten.  I always have candles, plug ins and other scents hanging around the house to make sure the house is smelling fresh.  So when I got the chance to review the Glade Expressions Collection Fragrance Mist & Oil Diffuser I was super excited to see if either product could make our house smell fresh again.


The Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser lasts approximately 30 days and you don't plug it in.  It sits nicely anywhere in your home and has a great modern look to it.  It's currently living in our bedroom but I'm planning to move it to the living room for the holidays.  When you think diffuser you think a bottle of oil which can be spilled especially with a toddler running around however this is spill proof.  I chose to purchase the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice and it's a perfect smell for this time of year.


The Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist hangs out in our bathroom.  Again, it has a sleak look to it so it blends with the rest of our modern style.  The mist comes out really nice and helps freshen up a room with any stench.  I use this after I work out in our living room.  I picked out the Cotton & Italian Mandarin scent and it's my favorite.  It's so fresh and clean smelling.  Love this!


The starter kits include the decorative holders to blend with your decor as well as the scent refills that you can purchase when you run out.  

Check out how the products work:

Check out their Facebook page for great products & savings.

-stephanie

Note:  I received the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser & Fragrance Mist starter kits free of charge in order to review the items.  No other compensation was received.  The review provided is a true review and based solely on my opinions.

3 comments:

  1. I will have to try these, I am always looking for new air fresheners. Thanks for the reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love these! My husband is constantly setting them everywhere throughout the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... diffusers for essential oils

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...