Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Leaves & Photos

Every year my husbands family has a family reunion down on a family members farm.  Last year, Addie was an itty bitty baby wrapped up in my Ergo.  This year, she was running all over the place.  The autumn colors were out in full beautiful effect so I'm glad I brought along the camera to capture the moment.


There was a rundown trailer bed which is usually full of hay to give the kids hayrides.


Her first time seeing leaves.



I love this face.  She's so beautiful and I can't get enough of her cheeks.  So kissable!




This picture cracks me up.


And this is her I hear an airplane look.


The blue eyes.  I've never caught her blue eyes so well as I did in this picture.



Such a great time.  I can't wait to take more pictures over the next several years.

Don't forget to enter in the Shutterfly giveaway here.

-stephanie


6 comments:

  1. She looks like she is having the best time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place to have a family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, CUTE! Love the picture of her throwing the leaves :) Found you through the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, she is so cute!!! These photos make me miss getting to experience fall. It'll be one of my favorite things about moving back to the mainland next year!

    Thanks for linking up for the Wednesday Walkabout!
    ~Sarah from GI Joe's Wife
    gijoeswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...