Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Reminiscing About a First

Addie turned 16 months yesterday, I know I'm late with my monthly update. Plan to see that towards the end of the week.  But I've been reminiscing about how times used to be.  It was quiet in the house, it wasn't chaotic with toys thrown everywhere.  Her room used to remain in place whereas today I walk into her room only to find she's opened a drawer and begun pulling clothes out and throwing them everywhere.

As I watched her dance at Mary's wedding this weekend I remembered what it was like and though it was much quieter and the house more tidy, I have to say this age is so much fun.  We're constantly cracking up by the things she does.  Just yesterday, Rick snuck up on her and scared her.  It was the first time she screamed when someone jumped out and said, "boo".  It was incredibly funny.  But we couldn't be where we are today without those first moments when she rolled from her tummy to her back, when she first crawled, or when she took her first steps.  So here's a look back on her as she makes her first crawl.



We actually caught this when I was doing a review & giveaway of Fisher Price's Giggables.  I love her little baby muscles.  What are you reminiscing about lately?

-stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Crawling was one of my favorite firsts too. Now, some days I wish she wasn't running away from me...lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...