Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Favorite Place to Shop

What isn't on my list of favorite places to shop for a baby/kid?  Target ranks very high because I can find your clothes, shoes, toys, etc but I can also multi task and combo that trip with a shopping spree for mommy!

I've always been a frugal shopper, looking for my best buys for cheap because why would anyone want to pay $30 for an outfit that you'll immediately stain and only be able to fit into for a few months.

My favorite places to find a good deal on kids or baby clothes are Old Navy, Target, H&M, Gap, Carters.  These are just a few but the list goes on and on.  You have to watch for sales.  My biggest piece of advice is to follow all of these places via email as they usually have a deal going on or a holiday sale.  Each of those places run coupons or promotion off and if you can find an outlet store you're guaranteed to find a deal by finding a cheap price and comboing with a coupon!

Where is your favorite place to shop?

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...