Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Love Ree Drummond

Can we all agree that Ree Drummond is amazing?  I love that she makes fabulous food but it's all so simple and typically very quick to make.  When I stumbled across her recipe for this Sour Cream Noodle Bake I knew I had to make it.


Of course I substituted the ground beef for ground turkey.  We really don't purchase ground beef anymore to try to save on calories and fat.  I still love ground beef but ground turkey substitutes well in every recipe I've tried it in.  

I love a meal I can bake and just leave alone while I clean up the rest of the dishes and set the table.  Cooking, cleaning, and setting the table at once just doesn't work well especially with Addie running around and Graham inevitably crying as soon as I start dinner.

This one is a keeper!

-stephanie

PS.  Don't forget to enter the Made with Love giveaway here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...