Friday, November 15, 2013

Clever Girls: Just Dance 2014

Staying active is really hard, add on to that two children under 3, working full time and trying to keep up with the house and you can pretty much throw working out regularly out the window.  What we try to do is spend as much time together as a family as possible so incorporating the kids into some type of fitness routine will be important to us.  I recently had a chance to try out Just Dance 2014 and think I found just the way to keep fitness and family together.


I absolutely love Just Dance 2014 because of the great songs!  I mean, I can go all Miley Cyrus with "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke and Addie can join in with the "YMCA" by the Village People!  It's such a fun way to stay active and fit while having fun as family.  Plus, I just love watching Addie try to dance along as well. Some day, in the not so near future, Graham will also be participating.  Though I totally see him rocking out to Bob Marley's "Could You Be Loved".  Hysterical!



Even if you're a terrible dancer you can follow along easily to the songs.  Looking for a fun game to play with the extended family during the holidays?  This is it!  I mean, how funny would it be to watch your mother in law dropping it like it's hot.  Picture Miley & that mother in law and you're guaranteed a good time!

What's also cool is Ubisoft has a blog where they post updates about Just Dance including the new Just Dance Kids as well as ways to win free songs.  Check it out and go to Amazon or GameStop to purchase.


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...