Monday, December 10, 2012

Currently Loving

Yesterday Rick, Addie and I made a trip to Old Navy.  I had a few things to return from my black Friday shopping so I figured it would be a quick trip.  I was like a kid in a candy store!  We were sort of in a rush, approaching Addie's bedtime I knew I didn't have long before we reached a meltdown so I didn't have a lot of time to shop.  In the few minutes I was there I was able to scope out the following pieces I'll be going back to purchase for Addie.

Photobucket
1 - Texturized Button Front Cardis - $18
2 - Striped Embellished Graphic Tops - $12
3 - Love Birds Body Suit - $10
4 - Ruffle Tiered Tutu - $17
5 - Pop Color Super Skinny Jeans - $15

Dying over cuteness.  I love how trendy kids clothes have become.  If only they made that cardi in my size...

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...