Monday, August 4, 2014

Open Face Meatball Sandwich

These days, I rush out of work to pick up the kids and then I'm thinking, what's for dinner.  I need something fast and easy so I'm always looking for recipes to keep it simple.  This is the recipe and it's so good.  I love a good meatball sub.


Ingredients
Texas Toast
Pasta Sauce, warmed
Meatballs, cooked through
Mozzarella Cheese
Seasonings - oregano, italian, garlic, etc

Set your oven to the temperature on the garlic toast instructions.  Place them in a baking dish and toast slightly while prepping the rest of the food.  Load up the toast with meatballs, pasta sauce, seasonings & top with mozzarella.  Cook in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.  Set broiler to toast the tops slightly.


done.

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...