Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Whatcha Wearin Wednesday: Winter Maxi Round Two

Apparently, I'm really loving this maxi skirt for the winter.  So much that I wore it two Wednesday's in a row.  I may need to put it away for a couple weeks.  It's freezing here and for some reason I want to wear dresses and skirts with leggings.  For some reason leggings seem so cozy to me so we'll go with it.


Similar to last week I've got the basic black maxi with the white tank.  This time I layered it with a cardigan and skinny black belt along with a coral colored scarf.  This time I wore knee high black boots to keep me warm.  So comfy and I'm loving this for work and as a possible option for Christmas Eve services.

Skirt:  Black Maxi from Old Navy
Tank:  White Mossimo tank from Target
Cardigan: Tan from Target
Scarf:  Coral from Groopdealz
Belt:  Skinny black belt - thinking from Target

PS.  Don't forget to enter the great giveaway going on now.  You can enter to win a $50 gift credit to Uncommon Goods, enter here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...