Friday, December 20, 2013

Graham Month 3

What a busy month!  As we approach Christmas it seems the weeks have flown by.  I've also just accepted an opportunity outside my current employer so it's been hectic for me to put in notice and have that announced.  I've been hugging on Graham and Addie lately as all of these terrible stories come out near Christmas for families in need.  It makes me appreciate moments with my babies even more.


Stats:  Like last month, I'm not sure what his exact stats are.  Next doctor visit isn't until 4 months and it's actually after he turns 4 months.  I imagine he is weighing in at 13lbs.  He's wearing 3 month clothes comfortably.

Sleep Schedule:  Sleep at night seems to be getting more consistent.  He goes about 5 hours then eats and sleeps another 2-3 hours.  Naps are still a mess.  He's still sleeping about 45 minutes at a time. 

Food:  Still solely on breast milk with occasional supplements of formula.  He eats about 5 ounces at a time every 3 hours.

Firsts:  He experienced his first Thanksgiving.  First time mama clipped his finger accidentally when clipping fingernails.  He's noticed his toes when sitting in the bumbo.


Favorites:  Nursing, still is favorite thing.  Though he loves watching his sister and likes to talk to her when she actually pays him any attention.

Though he won't get Christmas this year, I'm still excited to experience Christmas with 2 kids.  I'm sure he will change a lot over the next month growth wise and we soon get to introduce cereal.

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...