Friday, February 24, 2012

Aden + Anais Crib Sheets

One of our favorite baby brands is aden + anais.  A+A "has brought the legacy of muslin together with fashion forward design to create a line of products that are stylish and useful."  We got the swaddles as a baby shower gift and we love them.  They are so soft and comforting.  I've actually been sleeping with one since I'll be going out of town Sunday for 4 nights.  I'll give the blanket to Addie when I leave and hopefully my scent will help soothe her through the night.


On my Facebook feed yesterday I saw a post from one of my favorite baby brands, aden + anais about a new product they're marketing.  A+A is now selling crib sheets!  The sheets are 100% cotton muslin fitted sheets in their signature styles and are so soft.  They come in the class or organic option and have the cutest patterns.  It's like sleeping on clouds!

    

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious how these are as crib sheets. I love the swaddles and have 1 dream blanket. Any chance of a review of the crib sheets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take one in a queen size! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...