Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Quirkie Kids

Growing up I was always the quiet kid who didn't make friends easily because I was always in the background.  I nearly won the title 'Most Shy' in my senior yearbook because of it.  I wasn't very confident in myself and a lot of that is because I was super aware of everyone else around me being criticized for what they said, who they hung out with and what they were wearing.  Because of this, I tried my hardest to wear what everyone else was wearing, never standing out and being subject to mean remarks.

As many people do, I grew up and learned a lot about myself.  Looking back, high school was a tough time but I now realize, it was a tough time for nearly everyone for one reason or another.  We're all the same, we put our pants on one leg at a time even though they may be different sizes.  Being more confident and comfortable I've been able to try new things, wear clothes I wouldn't normally wear and enjoy it.  I hope I can pass along the same message to my kids and luckily there are companies like Quirkie Kids who can help.

QUIRKIE KIDS is a line of pink tees for girls AND boys.
Our tees feature playful designs of things not typically associated with the color pink.
We believe that ALL kids should be free to wear pink regardless of their gender.
Some kids like green. Some kids like blue. And some kids like pink and we say: why not?


Let me first say it's really hard to snap a good picture of an 8 month old and a 3.5 year old who doesn't like her brother touching her.  :)

Back to the stuff you want to know about Quirkie Kids...

I love, love, love these tees & onesies.  You can find the tees in sizes 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 and the onesies in 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18 and 18-24 months. The soft tees are proudly made in the USA.  You can follow Quirkie Kids on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for all the latest updates.


I seriously cannot  get enough of the cuteness with both of my kids but Graham and that rhino onesie.  dead.

Check them out and tell them I sent you!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...