Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tasty Thursday - Oatmeal Raisin Bars


From Martha's Site
 Last night, after I finally got Addie down for the night, I was getting the baking itch.  I thought, hmmm, what can I make given the ingredients in my pantry that's also quick and easy to prepare.  I'm a sucker for a good oatmeal raisin cookie and I stumbled upon this tastey (thank you Fergie for teaching me to spell tasty with an E) recipe while searching the internet. 

The recipe is from non-other than the great Martha Stewart and is actually a nice change to the typical oatmeal raisin cookie that can be a little time consuming (not to mention I cannot seem to perfect the art of a fluffy oatmeal raisin).  The recipe is for oatmeal raisin bars.  They taste fairly similar to an oatmeal raisin cookie and are very quick to make.  You make even try them fresh out of the oven with a little milk overtop.  I imagine you could even throw in nuts if you like, however I don't so mine went without.  You can find the recipe here.  I hope you enjoy!

What's your favorite recipe?  Share it here - The How To Mommy: Tasty Thursday
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...