Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello & Welcome from Stephanie

That's me!  Let's first start with the hello & welcome.  I'm excited you dropped by to check out what My Messmerized Life is all about.  I decided to create this blog purely for enjoyment and to help me remember what happened in my life and when.  You see, I have a terrible memory.  Ridiculously terrible.  I thought about a journal but we all know everything is easier to maintain and keep up with online.

About Me:
My name is Stephanie and I'll solely be posting on behalf of our family.  That family includes my husband Rick, my beautiful 5 month old daugher Adalyn Grace, and our 8 year old chocolate lab Chloe.

What you can expect:
My goal is to post every day to provide what's going on in my life each day.  Any new projects we're working on around the house or anything Addie may be getting into at the time can also be expected.  Most posts will be about our life, what are plans are, what we did that week/weekend, as well as updates about Addie's life.

I hope you enjoy a little piece of our life and look forward to sharing with you!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to keeping up w/ ya!

    http://tengreatyears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...