Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Family Introductions

In order to get to know me and my family better, each remaining day of the week will be a little introduction about each of us.
Our first introduction comes from me, Stephanie. 
Age: 28
Education:  BSBA in HR from The Ohio State University
Hobbies:  Reading, Reality TV, Photography (just learning), Baking
Favorite Food:  Mexican
Favorite Color:  Teal/Turquoise (notice the necklace?)
Favorite Time of Year:  Summer
Favorite Sport:  College Football
Favorite Band:  Rolling Stones
Dream Vacation: Maldives or Fiji
Interesting Fact:  I am known to get so engrossed in books I can’t put them down.  I once read 4 books in 1 week.

Coming Tomorrow – My husband, Rick

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Enjoy! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...