Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Personal Appetizer

I'm still digging my way through emails at work and getting home organized, somewhat organized, again so I'll keep today's post light.  I crave food, not typically sweets, occasionally a good brownie or chocolate chip cookie, but always food.  I'm a huge appetizer girl and potlucks and tailgates are my favorite.  So a couple weeks back I wanted something different for lunch but wasn't super hungry.  I had some black beans needing to be eaten so I came up with this.


A layer dip.  I love this stuff so much and it's not too incredibly terrible for you.  Black beans, sour cream, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, diced jalapenos, chopped cilantro.  Serve with a side of your favorite chips and you have yourself a personal appetizer.  For those nights your in by yourself and want to watch a movie, this is perfect!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...