Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Single Serve Cookies...All for Me!

 When the kids are sleeping, it's my time to relax and sometimes that involves a snack just for me.  It's always when they're sleeping when I crave a cookie but I never want to make an entire batch.  Finally I found a single serve cookie recipe that is actually very good. 


 Ingredients
2 tsp light butter
2 tsp packed brown sugar
2 Tablespoons flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
8 chocolate chips (Or m&ms if you're like me)

Slightly melt butter in microwave. Stir in brown sugar. Mix in flour and baking soda then chocolate chips. If the batter is a little too thick add a couple drops of milk. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 for 9-11 minutes.

I'll be honest, I would have prefered these with chocolate chips however, I didn't have any on hand and I have bags and bags of m&m's from Halloween so it makes sense.  In fact, any of your leftover Halloween candy could be used in this recipe.  Also, I doubled it to make 4 cookies. 

PS.  If you didn't notice this recipe is eggless which means a couple things, I don't have to attempt to split a single egg and pregnant ladies & children could eat this raw!  Of course as an adult you should probably also avoid eating batter with egg in it but who follows that rule?!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...